User License Agreement
By downloading and/or using this font, you agree to the terms outlined in this agreement.
PERSONAL USE or COMMERCIAL USE: GoodDeedWare with limitations and in accordance to law. See Limitations below.... GoodDeedWare means you just have to do a good deed in order to use this font. Hopefully, that means free because you do so many good deeds anyway. In accordance with law, well that means following laws that pertain to you and your use of the font.
Modification of fonts: You can modify or change the font for your designs. For instance, you design a t-shirt with a ding image from my font, and you want to give it shadow, change the color, stretch it, delete a portion of it, or what have you...that's okay. Just don't do it to the font as a product and try to call it your fonts, or try to sabotage the font by making them look lousy as a product for download (your design is allowed to look lousy).
(1) You cannot use this font for any purposes that can create a dangerous environment (such as false signage).
(2) You cannot promote (meaning use in a manner and/or communicate) any of the following with this font: suicide, discrimination, satanism, abortion, animal torture, abuse, murder, and/or unlawful activities. Sorry, but the KKK newsletter needs to be typed in a different font.
(3) You cannot use this font in any chain letter, hand or computer (i.e. chain emails, chain myspace bulletins, etc.). Chain letters are those that say you have to send the letter/email to x amount of people or something bad will happen to you, and they are also the ones that say if you send this letter/email to x amount of people, your wish will come true (or something good is going to happen).
(4) You cannot use this font in spam.
(5) You cannot use this font in any spyware, malware, or anything that can cause harm to someone's computer.
(6) You cannot use this font in any way that is damaging or offensive to God, His Name, The Bible, Jesus, the Holy Mother Mary, and/or any biblical figures and/or religious icons (including, but not limited to, Buddha, Allah, Mother Earth, Zeus, Ra, etc.).
(7) You cannot use this font to oppose the United States military or any of her branches. (Making light hearted fun like "My marine beat up your sailor" or "military intelligence is an oxymoron" is okay).
(8) You cannot use this font to threaten someone
ADDITIONAL COMMERCIAL LIMITATIONS (in addition to the general limitations)
(1) You cannot sell the copyright to your design if it includes any of this font. This font's copyright is not for sale, even if it's embedded in someone else's design. If you want to be an exception, you better get permission. I'm not a jerk, and if my design can help make you a million bucks, I'll try my best. I just don't want to infringe upon what is already intended to be free for other people to use.
(2) If you are using this font directly on a product you are selling (i.e. t-shirts, logos, etc.) AND you make LESS than $40,000 a year gross with that design, you are free to use it as long as it follows the rest of this agreement. If you are using this font directly on a product you are selling AND you make EQUAL TO or MORE than $40,000 a year gross with that design, then make a donation equal to or more than 1% of your gross income for that design to a qualified charity OR (meaning either one or the other) donate 1 minute for each dollar that is equivalent to the said 1% or more to a qualified charity. Qualified Charities are defined below. The gross income is measured with the income pertaining to the one design (not your business as a whole). If you have more than one design using the same font or character of font, the gross income would pertain to each design seperately. For instance, you design a shirt with a cat that says Meow using my cat, and you sell $35,000 worth of that shirt in one year. Then, in that same year, you have a design using the same cat that says Purr, and you sell $20,000 for that design. You are not required for purposes of this agreement to donate to a charity (although I recommend it for your personal US taxes if you itemize, or in general if you care about the world around you). In addition, if your company as a whole produced a loss greater than $1 in the same year one design made you over $40,000, and that loss is not a result of any personal expenses or owner withdrawls, then you are an exception and not required by this agreement to donate to charity. Basically, if you make a lot of money off this font, then give back to the world around you.
(1) Any Catholic Organization
(2) Any IRS qualified non-profit organization that does not promote suicide, discrimination, satanism, abortion, animal torture, abuse, murder, and/or unlawful activities. In addition, it cannot offend any religious icons nor oppose the U.S. Military. Examples of organizations that do NOT qualify as charities for purposes of this agreement include, but are not limited to, Planned Parenthood, that church in Kansas that pickets military funerals, KKK, etc.
(3) Your children's education (even if you take them to Paris to work on their French, that counts), which would also include their college savings, even if it's a normal savings account and your child does not use it for college expenses just as long as it goes to your child and not yourself.
(4) Gifts to people in need (i.e., you know a family at your workplace who can't afford Christmas, so you anonymously give them a gift card or play Secret Santa) as long as it does not promote suicide, discrimination, satanism, abortion, animal torture, abuse, murder, and/or unlawful activities. In addition, it cannot offend any religious icons nor oppose the U.S. Military. For example, you play Secret Santa. A gift card for abortion services does not qualify; however, the Spiderman Venom Transformer would.
(5) Any kind of scholarship fund as long as it does not promote suicide, discrimination, satanism, abortion, animal torture, abuse, murder, and/or unlawful activities. In addition, it cannot offend any religious icons nor oppose the U.S. Military.
Software/Product License Agreement
This product is never to be sold as a font set or sold on a compilation of free fonts. This font is free, and you are to keep it that way. You are permitted to distribute the font for free as long as this document goes with it. You cannot modify the fonts as a product for download. You cannot attach a virus or anything that will harm the computer (including spyware) to the font.
NO WARRANTIES. Bellafonts and/or any person or entity on its behalf expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk
arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Bellafonts and/or any person or entity on its behalf be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits,business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising
out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.